Friday, June 12, 2015

Pizza E Birra - Central Park Jakarta

What will happen if you are given options to choose between left and right and both are heading to different restaurants ? Well, it happened to me.


My first time coming, the waitress asked me which restaurant I wanted to enter, quite confusing since I thought it was the same. I entered both but not on the same day LOL. The first was going to the left one.


As the first name has been shown. It's Pizza, so of course you know what it means. Yes ! This restaurant serve savory pizza as main course or even for dessert. I will show them to you later :D





A little info, this restaurant is located at Central Park, same as Luciole (You can read the review here.). Now, what I mean about the "left and right" is this. This restaurant stands together with another restaurant named KITCHENETTE (the review will out tomorrow. Stay Tuned B-)).

Imagined this, you and your parent's room are next to each other. When you are bored, you walk out from your room and enter your parent's, you just need only a minute right ? This happens here too ! You walk out and you enter its neighborhood, then you are at the different restaurant LOL.

We came on Monday and it was crowded, maybe because of the beer promo, but we managed to get a table for us. 

The place is cozy, but for non smokers, you might not like the place very much. Smokers and non smokers sit at the same room inside the restaurant, they do separate the area but not with anything like wall or something, and still we can smell the damn smoke in the open air. But they do have a outdoor smoking area though.

On our visiting, luckily the area we sat didn't have much smokers.


Here's our order.


Dish's Name :
MEET ME IN HEAVEN
|
Description :
A combo of Beef Salami,
Turkey Ham, Meatballs
topped with
Caramelized Onion

The pizza was delicious. The toppings were much in the pizza. When I ate it, it had a lil bit spicy flavor which I really enjoyed without needing to put some chili sauce. The dough was thinner that I could taste more on the toppings rather than the bread.

Give me one plate of this and I might finish it by my own LOL.

Rate : 8.0 / 10



Dish's Name :
TEXAS BBQ STORY
|
Description :
Zesty Barbecue Chicken
in Texas BBQ Sauce
with
Sour Cream

We asked the waitress what pizza was popular or favorite to the customers and she answered this one, so we ordered so.

The pizza tasted good, for the topping : chicken, it was less than expectation. Only saw few pieces of the chicken meat -_-. The problem was within the sour cream. It didn't taste sour at all and when I ate it together with the pizza, it made the pizza taste bland. So my friends and I decided to take the sour cream out from the pizza, which save the flavor B-)

Rate : 7.0 / 10


We ordered some dessert too. Named "Dessert Pizza". 

Let's look on them LOL....



Dish's Name :
BLACK EYED PEARS
|
Description :
A soulful Chocolate Pudding and Pears
with
White Chocolate Coins

This dessert, it was AWESOME ! I really liked this one. The pears were so moist that when it arrived, I thought it was peach hahahaha. 

At first, I still wanted to use the FK (Fork & Knife) to eat this but then I changed my mind. I used my hand to take the first slice and ate it. It really tasted yummyyy..........

The bread was still hot back then, and when you ate it with the ice cream. It tasted a lil bit hot and cold. Hot down there, cold up there LOLOLOL.......

Overall, this dessert is a must to order to try :)

Rate : 8.0 / 10


Dish's Name :
CHEESECAKE ROYALE
|
Description :
Puff Pastry Pizza
with
Baked Traditional Italian Cheesecake

Let me tell you something. This one was the best out of the best above. I admitted it. REALLY :|

The pastry was so moist as if I was eating a croissant. The cheesecake tasted really GOOD ! The sweetness and salty from the cheesecake made it a good combination with the pastry.

This is a MUST to order one if you ever visit Pizza E Birra !

Rate : 8.5 / 10



Dish's Name :
Pizza Fries
|
Description :
Fried & Baked Fries
with
Zesty Tomato Sauce
and topped with
glorious Mozzarella Cheese

As we were waiting for the pizzas to come out, we ordered a side dish in order to spend the time on the waiting.

The fries tasted usual like the other restaurants serve. The sauce tasted like the one use on pizzas. For the cheese, it was topped only on the upper layer, so if we took the lower part, there was no cheese at all. PURE FRIES which I couldn't enjoy the cheese :(

As side dish, this meal was quite enjoyable.

Rate : 7.0 / 10


Before we entered the restaurant. We saw an announcement that on every Monday, they had a promo on the Beers, so we ordered them.

The one we called, as I read the price. During the promo, you can order almost 3 glasses to meet the price on the other days than Monday. I mean, 1 glass of the beer on Tuesday - Sunday equals to 3 glasses on Monday.

The easiest explanation : the price on this Beer was cut to one third :)

The promo for the Beer changes every Monday so you might get the promo on your favorite beer.

This's the picture of our beer :


Beverage's Name :
Bali Hai Beer


Overall,  for pizza lovers, this place is recommended since most of the dishes are using the pizza dough. Plus the promos they have are all really profitable to customers.


Rate for Pizza E Birra : 8.0 / 10



LIVE TO EAT
EAT TO LIVE


Location  :
Central Park,
Tribeca Park
Jl. Letjen S. Parman
Tanjung Duren
Jakarta


S


No comments:

Post a Comment